Ofsted & School Performance Tables
View the latest Ofsted report for Roundwood Park below
In 2015/16 OFSTED identified the following strengths of the school:
- Overall KS4 value added was significantly above average.
- KS4 value added was significantly above average in all subject areas.
- From at least 5 out of every 6 starting points, the proportions of KS4 pupils making and exceeding expected progress in English and in mathematics were close to or above national figures.
- From at least 5 out of every 6 starting points, the proportion of disadvantaged KS4 pupils making and exceeding expected progress in English and in mathematics was similar to that of other pupils nationally.
- Disadvantaged KS4 pupils had an average point score equal to or above the national score for other pupils in English.
- Attendance was above average.
- Persistent absence was below average.
- Value added was significantly above average for GCE A level.
- Academic value added at KS5 was significantly above average for learners with prior attainment grades of A and above.
Source: OFSTED Inspection Data Dashboard July 2016
School Performance Tables
To see the School Performance tables for Roundwood Park, please click here.