Welcome to Roundwood Park PTA
We are a group of committee members and helpers who are parents and carers of students at Roundwood Park School. We have come together to support our children and the school community.
Whilst fund-raising is a major part of the PTA’s activities and directly contributes to the improvement of the school, there’s a lot more to it. The PTA provides a great way to build the whole community, including links with the local area.
We are fortunate that each year we get new volunteers who sign up to help as we say goodbye to Year 13 families that are leaving RPS, and hello to our incoming Year 7 families.
We have an established events calendar which is well supported, providing fun and relaxed events:
– Quiz & Comedy Nights – where parents and carers can meet and enjoy an entertaining night out
– Second Hand Uniform Sales – a sale is held once every school term, and is a great opportunity to recycle old uniform and purchase additional uniform items at a low cost as your children grow, with all profits going back to the school. Click here to see our price list.
– Refreshments – at various parent/carer evenings at school
– Local Community PTA Fundraising – including HRFC Fireworks and FOHA Christmas Trees
– Sponsored Walk – a fabulous biannual event that involves the whole school taking part in a local 10km walk
Our most recent campaign raised £15,000, which supported a library refurbishment and the school partnership with wellbeing service Tooled Up Education. We hope to raise £10,000 in our new campaign, which will support the PE Department in securing more equipment and improving outside facilities.
Many secondary schools no longer have a PTA, please help us to keep ours going.
UPCOMING PTA EVENTS