Our 3 School Rules
Listed below are our overarching three school rules followed by examples. These ensure that our community is kind, considerate and caring in our relationships – making school a happy and safe place for everyone to learn and grow.
Be Respectful: in your relationships.
- Celebrate others’ achievements as well as being proud of your own
- Treat others as you want to be treated
- Embrace diversity and equality, seeing difference as a strength in our community
- Respect the cultures, religions and views of others
- Respect others’ rights to learn and for learning
Be Responsible: in your learning.
- Listen to the teacher and other students’ views before expressing your own
- Plan ahead, organise and evaluate your learning
- Follow instructions and accept advice or help
- Come to school prepared and motivated to learn, with everything you need
- Allow others to learn free from disruption
Be Safe: in your choices.
- Consider what consequences your actions may have – before you decide to speak or act
- Make healthy decisions about your well-being – physical and mental health
- Allow others to be free from threats, insults and bullying
- Respect others’ property and the environment we learn in
- Think carefully when online – about your ‘footprints’ as well as choices