Art & Design
Not everyone can create great art, but everyone ca be absorbed in the creative process. This involves research, recording, experimenting, questioning and responding.
It is our vision that all students develop a positive experience of art and the creative process and gain a belief in their own artistic and creative ability.
Our intent is:
- to develop an appreciation of the importance of the creative process
- to experience a wide range of materials, skills and process
- to develop the ability to communicate ideas and carry out independent research
- to learn to explore ideas, media, processes and take risks without a fear of failure.
- reference the work of other artists and designers to inform and develop ideas.